At the age of eight, he starts his musical studies with the cello under the guidance of Mr. Vito Paternoster. From 1998 to 2001 he plays the Cello in the Youth Orchestra of the Niccolò Piccinni Conservatory in Bari and from 2001 to 2005 he covers the role of Primo Cello.
Always interested in all forms of expression in the musical field, he begins studying the Opera Singing under the guidance of Mr. Giacomo Colafelice, obtaining in 2009 the bachelor degree in Opera and Voice Performance at the Egidio Romualdo Duni Conservatory in Matera and in 2012 he obtains the Master Degree in Music Disciplines – Opera performance at the Braga Music Institute of Teramo with the highest vote.
In 2010 he wins the Teatro alla Scala Scholarship: Post Diploma Training Course for Autonomous Music and A.F. 2010/2011 - 5th Edition, in Milan at the La Scala Academy of Fine Arts and Crafts Foundation.
From 2005 to 2007 he is the Stage Director at the Bitonto Opera Festival. From 2009 to 2012 he holds the position of Stage Master at the Petruzzelli Opera House in Bari. This allows him to work alongside the Directors: Walter Pagliaro, Elena Barbalich, Francesco Esposito, Daniele Abbado, Michal Znaniecki, Roberto De Simone , Boris Stetka, Michele Mirabella, Vittorio Sgarbi, Federico Tiezzi, William Kerley, Denis Krief; and Conductors: Stefan Anton Reck, Renato Palumbo, Keri-Lynn Wilson, Jonathan Webb, Antonino Fogliani, Evelino Pidò, Vito Clemente, Boris Brott, Fabio Mastrangelo, Alberto Veronesi, Nik Cabaretti, Ralf Weikert, Roberto Abbado, Lorin Maazel.
In August 2016 he participates in the Masterclass on the opera "La Traviata" by G. Verdi at the "Italian Opera Academy" held by Mr. Riccardo Muti. In February 2017 he wins a scholarship at the Catholic University of America in Washington D.C.
In July 2017 he graduates in Orchestral Conducting with full votes and honors under the guidance of Mr. Giovanni Pelliccia at the Niccolò Piccinni Conservatory in Bari.
For music festivals and events of the same institution, he conducts Igor Stravinsky in 2015 the "Suite n.1 for small orchestra" at “Form Theater” of Bari, in July 2016 for the “Beethoven Piano Festival” he conducts the "Concerto for piano and orchestra op. 19 n. 2 ” at the Redentore Institute of Bari, in October 2016 he conducts the “Concerto for Clarinet and String Orchestra” by A. Copland, in March 2017 for the project “L'ombra Illuminata” he conducts the “Serenade for nine instruments" by Giovanni Salviucci at the Church of S. Teresa dei Maschi in Bari. In May 2017 he participates in the Masterclass of Mr. Wolfgang Kurz at the N. Piccinni Conservatory in Bari where he conducts the final concert performing "Die schöne Melusine" by Felix Mendelssohn and "Gesänge des Harfners op.12" by F. Schubert (orchestrated by Max Reger).
In May 2017, he also took part as an actual student in the orchestral conducting Masterclass held by Mr. Donato Renzetti at Teatro Dal Verme in Milan with the "Orchestra dei Pomeriggi Musicali".
In July 2017 at the Abeliano Theater in Bari, he conducts the “Concerto for Horn and Orchestra n.1 op.11” by Richard Strauss and the “Symphony No. 3 (Scottish)” by Felix Mendelssohn.
In the 2018 he works as assistant conductor at Stara Zagora Opera House in Bulgaria, where he conducts three chamber works by: Kurt Weill "Mahagonny - Ein Songspiel" and "Die sieben todsünden" and by Hindemith "Hin und zurück".
In May of the same year, he conducts the "Rigoletto" by G. Verdi at Stara Zagora Opera House, thus realizing his great operatic debut. He is then involved in the recording of excerpts from "La bohème" by G. Puccini for the inauguration of the "Golden Linden Cinema Festival" in Bulgaria.
In November 2018 he participates in the 2nd edition of the "Antal Dorati" International Conducting Competition where he conducts Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, and Mozart with the MAV Symphony Orchestra of Budapest.
In May 2019 he performs the first piano concert by Beethoven with the pianist Leonardo Colafelice for the piano festival "Piano and Friends" in Molfetta, conducting the OFP Philharmonic Orchestra.
In June 2019 he conducts the N. Piccinni Conservatory’s Symphony Orchestra at Nino Rota Auditorium in Bari, performing a song in world premiere for accordion and string orchestra of the Bari’s composer Massimo De Lillo.
In September 2019 he conducts the Bari Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra with the violinist Maria Serena Salvemini performing music by Beethoven, Tartini, Saint-Saën, and Haydn. Then, having won a scholarship, he leaves Italy for Washington D.C. where he will be engaged for the next two years in an Artist Diploma in Conducting.
From the beginning of October 2019, he joins Mr. Simeone Tartaglione at the Music Center of Strathmore in Maryland with the MCYO Orchestra in the role of assistant conductor.
In November 2019 he conducts the Catholic University Symphonic Orchestra at the Cathedral of Saint Matthew the Apostle in Washington D.C. with the Catholic University harps and Peabody Harps Ensemble and the solo harpist Michaela Trnkova.
In January 2020 he returns to Italy where he performs the repertoire of Johann Strauss II's Walzer at the Church of Santa Maria del Rosario in Pomigliano d'Arco with the BAT Symphony Orchestra. Back in the United States, he participates in numerous masterclasses studying under the guidance of important figures such as Leonard Slatkin, Gemma New, Manfred Honeck.
In February 2020 he conducts a world premiere composition “Alert” by Dott. Robert A. Baker at the Canadian Embassy in Washington D.C., with the Catholic University Symphony Orchestra and the solo flute Troy Paolantonio. In July 2020 for the Magna Grecia Festival and Matera Festival, he conducts the Magna Grecia Symphony Orchestra with the solo bandoneon Mario Stefano Pietrodarchi in a repertoire entirely dedicated to Astor Piazzolla.
• Symphonies n.: 2/3/4
• Piano concerto in A minor, op. 54
• Genoveva Overture op. 81
• Symphonies n.: 35,36,37,38,39,40,41
• Piano concerto in A, KV 488
• Don Giovanni
• Le nozze di Figaro
• Piano Concertos n.: 1/2/4/5
• Symphonies n.: 1/2/3/5/7/8
• Overtures: The Creatures of Prometheus, Coriolan Overture, Egmont
Overture, Leonora no. 2 op. 72 a
• Symphonies n.: 1/3/4
• Overtures: Die Hebriden, Die schöne Melusine
• Violin concerto op. 64 in E minor
• Symphonies n.: 4/7/9
• Gretchen am Spinnrade
• Gesänge des Harfners op.12 orchestrate by MAX REGER
• Suite n. 1/2 for small orchestra
• Danses concertantes
• Concerto in D ("Basle") for string orchestra
• Octet for wind instruments
• Histoire du soldat
• The Firebird Suite
• Concerto for Clarinet and string orchestra with harp and piano
• Appalachian spring
• Symphonies n.: 1/2/3/4
• Symphonies n.: 1/2/3/4/5
• Symphonies n.: 7/8/9
• Cello Concerto Op.104
• F. Mendelssohn - Violin concerto op. 64 in E minor
• P.I. Tchaikovsky - Violin Concerto, Op.35
• J. Sibelius - Violin Concerto in D minor, Op. 47
• Tartini - The Devil's Trill Sonata
• Saint Saens - Introduction e Rondó Capriccioso Op.28
• Don Giovanni
• Le nozze di Figaro
• La Traviata
•P. Hindemith - Hin und zurück
• La cambiale di matrimonio
• La Cenerentola
• Il barbiere di Siviglia
• La Bohème
• Mahagonny - Ein Songspiel
• Die sieben todsünden
REPERTOIRE UPDATED IN JANUARY 2020
• Gabriel Fauré - Pelléas et Mélisande op.80
• Haydn - Symphonies n. 85/104
• Debussy - Prelude pour l'apres midi d'un faune
• Debussy - La mer
• Ravel - Pavane pour une infante défunte
• Giovanni Salviucci - Serenade for nine instruments (1937)
• R. Strauss - Horn concert n. 1, op.11, transcription for 4 Horns and orchestra by Eckert & Pizka
• P.I. Tchaikovsky - Serenade for Strings in C major, Op.48
• B. Britten - Simple Symphony, Op. 4, for string orchestra
• E. Grieg - Holberg Suite, op.40
• Béla Bartók - Concerto for Orchestra, Sz. 116, BB 123
• Franz Liszt - Mephisto Waltz No. 1
• G. Verdi - La Forza del Destino Overture
• Aram Il'ič Chačaturjan - Masquerade Suite
• Sergej Prokof'ev - Suite No. 2 from Romeo and Juliet, Op. 64
• Dmitrij Šostakovič - Jazz suite n.2
• Wagner – Tannhäuser Overture
J. STRAUSS II
• Johann Strauss II - Die Fledermaus Overture op. 367
• Johann Strauss II - Vergnügungszug Polka op. 281
• Johann Strauss II - Tik-tak Polka op. 365
• Johann Strauss II - Frühlingsstimmen Walzer op. 410
• Johann Strauss II - Feuerfest! French Polka op. 269
• Johann Strauss II - Pizzicato Polka
• Johann Strauss II - An der schönen blauen Donau op. 314
• Johann Strauss II - Radetzky march op. 228
Youtube video links:
Beethoven: Coriolan Ouverture Op.62
Tartini: Devil’s trill sonata (Violin solo and string orchestra)
Saint Saens: Introduction and Rondó Capriccioso (Violin solo e orchestra) Op.28